036 photo 036-2_zps206935e5.jpg

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Size of An Onion

The baby is about 5.5 inches from crown to rump and weighs over 5 ounces. He has really started kicking a lot lately. I love that feeling. For some reason it still catches me off guard though. Even sitting here typing this, he kicked the lap top on my belly and it just made me smile instantly.

I have an ob appointment on Thursday. So far I have gained about 3 lbs and my belly has really popped. I am having a really hard time finding maternity pants that actually fit so I have been rockin' the hair band trick. I bought some online and had to send them back and request two sizes smaller in return. I would love to gloat about a size 1 pant being too large for me, but in reality I am no size 1. I don't understand how these stores are sizing their maternity clothes. Never-the-less, I look really large in pictures so I have dreaded taking any. I promise this pregnancy the camera is adding about 15lbs.

these pictures are from Monday.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

over 17 weeks now and all is well. I received a call from the perinatologist today. They had the full results back from the amnio. All is perfect. The guys are in Costa Rico right now, but when they get back I will be sure to tell them the wonderful news.

No comments:

Post a Comment