036 photo 036-2_zps206935e5.jpg

Monday, September 13, 2010

Footnotes - Baby Style

Just a few quick updates..

19 weeks today! Total weight gain thus far: 3 lbs, and baby is still measuring ahead by 2 days. Blood pressure was low as usual (i told you i was chill). Baby’s heart rate was beautiful and our next ultrasound will be in about 9 weeks.

little boy has been very active. At night he likes to kick Bear in the small of her back and on her side. My belly has definitely popped, but sadly I am still having trouble finding maternity clothes that fit. Which leads me to my last update..

the pants I was so happy to model for you in the previous post, didn't shrink enough. So, instead of going through the process of shipping they back and waiting for another refund, I am going to keep them until I can fit in to them better. After all, they are a-m-a-z-i-n-g and definitely worth the wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment