036 photo 036-2_zps206935e5.jpg

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Getting There

It's hard to put some thoughts and emotions in to words. It's been four weeks since Buzz's birth. I have thought about that night every day since. Sometimes I drift in to a day dream of sorts, trying to remember each piece of that spirited night.

His birth story is very sacred to me. I have shared bits of it here and there with others but I haven't fully taken the time to express the magic of it all.

I have come to the conclusion that one can become very possessive over things they do not share openly. It's not something I have done purposely. I honestly want to share this incredible experience with the world. I guess I am just a little scared my words won't truly live up to the amazing event itself.

Nevertheless, I am getting there. And until then, I am excited to yield a small crumb to you, in the form of a little earth angel..

Photobucket
1 month old

"Though I play at the edges of knowing,
Truly I know
Our part is not knowing,
But looking, and touching, and loving"
~ Mary Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment