036 photo 036-2_zps206935e5.jpg

Thursday, April 7, 2011

[Flash Back] Gravity

It was a predicted full moon that night. We decided to take a trip to the beach to soak up as much energy as the day was willing to provide. so we set off on a relaxing drive. We first stopped at the marina where Bear appeased my request to get a few photos.

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

The weather was a little iffy on the way there. We kept debating whether or not we should keep heading to that coast or redirect ourselves to another.

Photobucket

But when we arrived, the sun was shining and the water was beautiful. So we parked, grabbed our beach belongings and headed down to the sand.

Photobucket

We visited another beach the day before.  One I had never been to, so it was nice to see the boardwalk of vendors and hippies (my favorite). All the beach bums intermingled with the tourist folk and the amazing talents of the amateur artists. It was a melting pot of people, all in one place for the same purpose..

But all beaches are not alike. This beach was much more chill.

Photobucket Photobucket

I cozy-ed up on my towel with a snack and some water while Bear checked out the water. I am absolutely in love with the beach. It has become much like my church. A sanctuary in which I can retreat and replenish.

Photobucket

We were captivated by the size of the waves the full moon was eliciting. That gravitational pull we were seeking.

Photobucket

We became one with nature, taking in the rays as the salty air kissed our cheeks. There were dolphins playing in the water while surfers rode waves in the distance.

Photobucket

While Bear ventured up and down our little piece of coast, I had a tiny visitor..

Photobucket Photobucket

I have never seen a lady bug in the middle of a sandy beach before. Nevertheless, she(he) was not timid to say the least. So we had ourselves a mini lady-bug-love photo shoot. And i'm pretty sure the couple full on making out next to me wasn't really paying attention to my silly antics.

Photobucket Photobucket

I love these picture Bear got of me. These are some of the last few photos i have of me pregnant. All that magnetic moon energy certainly paid off.

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

After only dipping my feet in to the water ankle deep, Mother Nature decided to give me a little dose of her cold wet medicine by way of an unpredictable wave. You know you have really connected to earth and atmosphere when your butt gets splashed by the salty sea.

Photobucket

I am always amazed at how peacefully serene and fulfilling the beach is for Bear and I.

Photobucket

Without words we hold conversations through the sand and waves..

No comments:

Post a Comment