036 photo 036-2_zps206935e5.jpg

Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Few Updates, Pics and A Huge Spoiler!

Okay so I have no excuse for slacking off on the blog. I have been extremely busy with life, but this doesn't mean that we haven't been enjoying every moment of it.

First, let me tell you how quickly October showed up and then did a quick peace out! I love fall, it is my most favorite season. The cooler weather, the changing of the leaves, the spicy-ness that fills the air.. and the beginning of the best holidays the year has to offer.

Photobucket
we took the lil' punkins to a pumpkin patch and look what we found.. a baby-sized gourd!

The next weekend was Halloween  Bear and I were invited to a costume party at a friends house. It was a blast! My original costume was going to be a panda and Bear was going as my conservationist.

Photobucket Photobucket
My panda idea sounded so warm and comfy. But the costume hat i ordered online never arrived. So an hour before the party started I threw together a few things, pinned some fake leaves and flowers to myself, and Bear painted my "globe" of a belly.Photobucket Photobucket
big props to Bear for painting such a perfect little earth in such short notice.. baby boy was movin' and grovin' to each brush stroke
Photobucket
everyone loved my costume. all-in-all i think mother nature turned out to be a bigger hit than the panda would have.
Photobucket Photobucket
I've got the whole world in my hands.

Lastly, the spoiler I promised.

This kid has a name now.  
It means wolf and we all love it! I am partial for many reasons and because Bear and I have always loved the shortened version of this name.  

Last time we were in their desert visiting, we told the guys how much we loved the name. They liked it too and decided to morph it slightly in their own unique way. They asked us if it was okay to use.  Bear and I both agreed that it would be so special to us if they did! 

Now, every day baby boy gets to hears his name when we talk to him.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. More updates to come next week.. including some more pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment