036 photo 036-2_zps206935e5.jpg

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Inevitable 3-0

I'm starting to wonder if turning 30 weeks is like turning 30. I feel much anticipation for this milestone for some reason and I don't exactly know why. Maybe it has to do with the fact that we are having an ultrasound done and we haven't seen this little man in over 3 months!

like I've said, I feel great and baby seems to be very happy and healthy so far. I think the anticipation is just making our upcoming timeline a little more surreal. So Monday I will be 30 weeks.. That means 10 weeks left until our due date.

I would love to go full term as i feel the longer the baby has to bake the better. But in all reality, I've never carried a child for more than 37.5 weeks gestation. I know every pregnancy is different and every baby comes in their own time. But I can't help feeling a little pressure to make it through the month of January. especially since we are going to be delivering in another state.

I'm excited and nervous at the same time. Kind of like turning 30..

No comments:

Post a Comment