036 photo 036-2_zps206935e5.jpg

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Home Stretch

We are officially in the third trimester. I could hardly believe it when my ticker went from 3 digit days left to the "under 100" mark. Now with only two and a half months left to go I am feeling the days breeze by.

Some of my clothes are getting a little more snug (meaning they actually fit!) and I am working out less and less now. I also find myself pushing tiny feet and a little tush out from under my right rib cage regularly.

Photobucket

7 months (28 weeks)

Photobucket

This pregnancy has been wonderful. baby and I have been happy and healthy.. no drama or stress. We have a 3D/4D ultrasound scheduled for 11/29 and my next appointment and growth ultrasound with the OB is on 11/30. Daddy was able to work it out so that he could come too. We are very excited for him to come as we anticipate some really good pics and video since this is the most active baby I have ever carried! Even Bear thinks he moves more than any other baby she has felt.

Photobucket

It is truly a blessing to share these little moments as they lead us through the holidays and closer to this little man's birth-day.

No comments:

Post a Comment